Do we have to travel to any other sites to play?

Yes. Our association home games are played mainly at rinks in Burnaby, New Westminster and Vancouver. However the association interlocks play with Valley Ball Hockey, Maple Ridge, Surrey, Richmond, and Delta, which would require travel to their rinks.