- Hockey stick
- Must be a real hockey stick, plastic sticks are not allowed
- Should be cut to about chin height
- Must be taped at the top to prevent the stick going through a helmet cage
- C.S.A. approved helmet with full cage/shield.
- Protective cup for boys; Jill for girls
- Hockey gloves
- Shin pads – D Gels or comparable do not need to be covered but if using soccer shin pads they must be covered with socks.
- Goalies wear full gear (with C.S.A. approved helmet). Goalie equipment is provided by the league
- Elbow pads (soft, like Volley Ball style)
- Knee pads (soft, like Volley Ball style)
The league will provide jerseys for the season. A damage deposit of $100 is required, which will be returned to the player when the jerseys are returned undamaged.